Options are available for bookings for the Rotorua Conference and a selection of options to make the most of your visit are listed below.
The full conference pass includes:
- Access to all conference plenary and breakout sessions across both days
- Access to the Trade Show across both days
- All catering breaks, including breakfast on the Thursday morning
- Both Happy Hours
- 1 x ticket to the Wednesday night function, including return coach transfers
- 1 x ticket to the Higher Excellence Awards Dinner
The Wednesday one day conference pass includes:
- Access to all conference plenary and breakout sessions on the Wednesday
- Access to the Trade Show on the Wednesday
- All catering breaks on the Wednesday
- The Wednesday afternoon Happy Hour
The Thursday one day conference pass includes:
- Access to all conference plenary and breakout sessions on the Thursday
- Access to the Trade Show on the Thursday
- All catering breaks on the Thursday, including breakfast
- The Thursday afternoon Happy Hour
Additional tickets to both the Wednesday night function and the Thursday Hire Excellence Awards Dinner can also be purchased via the online registration form.
- $175 + GST per ticket for the Wednesday function, including return coach transfers
- $175 + GST per ticket for the Thursday Higher Excellence Awards Dinner
Terms & Conditions for the HIANZ 2021 Conference
Delegate Payment, Cancellation and Refunds
Full payment must be received (and cleared) prior to attending. Failure to pay prior to the event will result in entry to the conference and associated activities being denied.
If you cancel before and including Friday 2 July 2021, you will be liable for 50% of the full purchase price.
If you cancel on or after Saturday 3 July 2021, you will be liable for 75% of the full purchase price.
If you do not show up to the conference you will be liable for the full purchase price. No refunds will be permitted.
If, due to COVID-19, the ‘live, in person’ event is cancelled, and you do not wish to attend the ‘virtual or semi-virtual’ conference, then you will be entitled to receive a full refund of the full purchase price paid.
If, due to COVID-19, HIANZ decides to postpone the conference to a later date, this new date will be communicated to you with the option of (1) transferring your registration to the new date or (2) cancelling your registration and receiving a full refund of the full purchase price paid.
To cancel your booking please contact our Event Team at Lime & Soda. Email email@example.com or phone Amanda and Megan at Lime & Soda on 07 595 0565.
If you’ve booked but then can’t attend, it’s fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand. Please email with the name and contact email of your replacement delegate by Friday 31 July 2021. Failure to send any ticket transfer details by this date may result in your replacement not being permitted entry into the event.
Change to Content, Postponement & Event Cancellation
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event, the liability of the organisers is limited to the return of paid fees. The organisers may alter the programme including times, dates and speakers of this event without notice to you at any time. While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, the organisers will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such changes.
The HIANZ 2021 Conference, Trade Show and Hire Excellence Awards Dinner will all be held at the Rotorua Energy Events Centre. Positioned on the edge of Lake Rotorua, the Energy Events Centre’s unique location within the picturesque Government Gardens provides extensive car parking and is also within easy walking distance of the retail precinct, accommodation, restaurants, cafes and spa facilities.
Carparking at the Rotorua Energy Events Centre (377 carparks) is free for all attendees.