FINANCIAL BENCHMARKING FOR THE hire industry
POWERSTATS - INFORMATION IS POWER
PowerStats is recognised as a highly useful platform for the secure collation of industry data. The PowerStats platform has been piloted by the Party and Events Sector, who have considered financial benchmarking to hold significant value. As an association, we have used this data to demonstrate issues on revenue from the recent COVID-19 Lockdowns and the staffing numbers affected. This information has been coveted by many other associations and is seen by Government and other agencies as (in their own words) “Gold Standard” Industry knowledge.
PowerStats is funded by the Association, an investment on behalf of its membership and industry. An industry initiative that aligns with the Associations strategic objective of “supporting business growth, profitability and diversity of industry through education of industry”.
The pilot has been very successful, so now the platform will be rolled out to other sectors, such as general hire, access and forklift industry sectors.
BENCHMARKING - WHAT’S IN IT FOR US?
- Find out if they are running a good business in comparison to peers and the rest of the industry averages.
- Benefit from a monthly “business health-check”.
- Be able to make better decision based on real data
- Continuously identify business strengths and weaknesses.
- Access valuable data that can’t be found elsewhere, not even from accountants!
The Association will:
- Gain access to live anonymised overall industry statistics. (no member specific data is ever available to HIANZ)
- Become able to present key findings at industry events and via newsletters.
- Enable more effective lobbying and representation with indisputable data.
- Be able to respond to industry-wide trends or areas of concern and offer relevant support to members.