Secure your place for the reboot of our great industry!
Options are available for bookings for the Rotorua Conference and a selection of options to make the most of your visit are listed below.
Wed 11th & Thurs 12th Aug $595+GST
The full conference pass includes:
- Access to all conference plenary and breakout sessions across both days
- Access to the Trade Show across both days
- All catering breaks, including breakfast on the Thursday morning
- Both Happy Hours
- 1 x ticket to the Wednesday night function, including return coach transfers
- 1 x ticket to the Higher Excellence Awards Dinner
The Wednesday one day conference pass includes:
- Access to all conference plenary and breakout sessions on the Wednesday
- Access to the Trade Show on the Wednesday
- All catering breaks on the Wednesday
- The Wednesday afternoon Happy Hour
The Thursday one day conference pass includes:
- Access to all conference plenary and breakout sessions on the Thursday
- Access to the Trade Show on the Thursday
- All catering breaks on the Thursday, including breakfast
- The Thursday afternoon Happy Hour
Additional tickets to both the Wednesday night function and the Thursday Hire Excellence Awards Dinner can also be purchased via the online registration form.
- $175 + GST per ticket for the Wednesday function, including return coach transfers
- $175 + GST per ticket for the Thursday Higher Excellence Awards Dinner
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
HIANZ is offering four different payment plan options. All bookings and selected payment plans are subject to a deposit of 10% (non-refundable) invoiced at time of booking confirmation and paid within 14 days of invoice date to lock in attendance.
Please choose ONE of the following payment plan options:
OPTION #1: Balance invoiced 1 April 2021.
OPTION #2: Balance split in half, billed over two calendar years (November 2020, payable 30 December and May 2021, all invoices to be fully paid by 30 June 2021)
OPTION #3: Balance split in half, billed over two financial years (whatever your financial year is, all invoices to be fully paid by 30 June 2021)
OPTION #4: Balance split equally across remaining months from booking confirmation up to 30 May 2021 (all invoices to be fully paid by 30 June 2021).
Terms & Conditions for the HIANZ 2021 Conference
Delegate Payment, Cancellation and Refunds
Full payment must be received (and cleared) prior to attending. Failure to pay prior to the event will result in entry to the conference and associated activities being denied.
If you cancel before and including Friday 2 July 2021, you will be liable for 50% of the full purchase price.
If you cancel on or after Saturday 3 July 2021, you will be liable for 75% of the full purchase price.
If you do not show up to the conference you will be liable for the full purchase price. No refunds will be permitted.
If, due to COVID-19, the ‘live, in person’ event is cancelled, and you do not wish to attend the ‘virtual or semi-virtual’ conference, then you will be entitled to receive a full refund of the full purchase price paid.
If, due to COVID-19, HIANZ decides to postpone the conference to a later date, this new date will be communicated to you with the option of (1) transferring your registration to the new date or (2) cancelling your registration and receiving a full refund of the full purchase price paid.
To cancel your booking please contact our Event Team at Lime & Soda. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Amanda and Megan at Lime & Soda on 07 595 0565.
If you’ve booked but then can’t attend, it’s fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand. Please email with the name and contact email of your replacement delegate by Friday 31 July 2021. Failure to send any ticket transfer details by this date may result in your replacement not being permitted entry into the event.
Change to Content, Postponement & Event Cancellation
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event, the liability of the organisers is limited to the return of paid fees. The organisers may alter the programme including times, dates and speakers of this event without notice to you at any time. While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, the organisers will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such changes.