In case you or colleagues at Hire Industry Association NZ haven’t seen our newsletter yet, here is a link to read the latest Employment New Zealand newsletter, which covers other topics including:
- As an employer, can I pay staff less than their normal wages during COVID-19?
- I have a question about applying for the Wage Subsidy, where can I go to get information?
- Can I make my employees take annual leave or sick leave to help complement their wages?
- Can I ask my workers to pay for their own masks during COVID-19?
- Can I require that my workers get vaccinated for COVID-19?
If this is of interest, please subscribe to the Employment New Zealand newsletter
Thanks for reading and sharing this update. If you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, please email the Employment Information and Education team via email@example.com